A Week In My Life
August 28 . Issue #53
My weekly newsletter that gives you 5 personal interests that I share with you.
This week I look at an outdoor school setup, listen to NEA Jazz Masters, partake in some baking and more…
Here are the five things I found interesting this week and I want to share with you all.
1. Outdoor nature school, the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) is starting a new program. I want to get involved and help kids connect with nature. Perhaps I could take my pop-up karate in the park and develop a dojo in the woods.
2. My listening pleasure this week, the 2020 NEA Jazz Masters Tribute Concert – I watched it live, it’s still available as a rebroadcast and free.
3. Prior to the pandemic, I was teaching karate at a Montessori school, an afterschool karate program for children. Well, they want me back in a limited capacity. Decisions, decisions. Your C.D.C Back To School Decisions Guide.
4. I am re-reading a fun book about a cat named Polar Bear. The Best Cat Ever by Cleveland Armory. And Seven Guitars by August Wilson is also on my to-read list. A screenplay and winner of the New York drama critics circle award for best play.
5. Can you save money by baking your own bread? How about baking a walnut banana bread? This week I baked bread, fantastic Italian style pane (bread). The best Calabrese bread that I have tasted and I share the recipe. I also made this amazing banana loaf from a recipe by Tina Turbin and I’ve been enjoying it all week. Goes great with my morning espresso.
Thanks for reading, if you think someone you know would like my newsletter please share it with them. If you’re looking for a great children’s book check what Readers’ Favorites reviewers say about my book, Samba on a Snowy Day.
Please consider a contribution to our next book project by buying me a coffee, swing by Ko-fi.com. Every coffee helps out during these challenging times.
Check out my blog, follow the link, sign in. Get the weekly newsletter in your inbox, no spam I promise.
Copyright © 2020 Paul Yanuziello, All rights reserved.