All the names I know from nurse:
Gardener’s garters, Shepherd’s purse,
Bachelor’s buttons, Lady’s smock,
And the Lady Hollyhock.” by Robert Louis Stevenson
1. One hundred “100” is an important number for an author. At least for me, it”s a number that represents perseverance, loyalty and discipline. Issue number 100 in my weekly journal and it coincides with my new book Samba em um Dia de Neve getting into the top 100 Children’s Books.
“The numerology number 100 represents energy that’s self-determined, independent, and has infinite potential. The number 0 brings openness, wholeness, comprehensiveness, and infinity to the number 100.” From – Affinity Numerology
I am hopeful that a Portuguese/Brazilian version of Samba in Brazil will be published within the next month. Stay tuned for more information.
2. I am reading a wonderful book by Karen P. Inglis, How To Self-Publish & Market a Children’s Book. The book has proven to be a fantastic resource for me and I keep coming back to it for more tips on self-publishing.
Utilizing one of the tips from the book, this week I sent off my first book Samba on a Snowy Day to a UK book awards organization. They accepted my entry, mentioning that the book looked to be lots of fun for children. Now we wait and see.
The finalists for the awards are notified 1st of March 2022.
3. My audible journey this week has included a diverse group of artists. From, Bill Evans to Joe Lovano and the Herbie Hancock, Imagine Project, that project includes an incredible array of masterful musicians from the pop, world and r&b genres.
4. I am taking in the beauty of the Grey Highlands, delighting in the flora and fauna surrounding me. This week I am hiking the Pretty River Valley Provincial Park.
5. Ontario will be moving to Step 3 of the re-opening plan. Opening up on Friday, July 16th just in time for my newsletter. I am cautiously optimistic, the keyword being caution.
I think that I will continue with my park training for the next little while and patio dining, weather permitting.
Thank you for reading. If you think someone you know would enjoy my newsletter please share it with them. If you are looking for a great children’s book check out my new book, Samba in Brazil; Paperback version, on sale for a limited time.
Or one of my other books, Samba on a Snowy Day or the Brazilian/ Portuguese version Samba em um Dia de Neve.
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong and keep going.
Copyright © 2021 Paul Yanuziello, All rights reserved.