“You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and Keep Going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead.” George Lucas
Welcome all to my Weekly Journal
This weeks 5 things that interested me and I hope will be of some interest to you.
1. I have been asking folks if they will get the COVID-19 Vaccine when it’s available to them. Most people I speak with, either in person or on my travels or even during my virtual meetings; have indicated they will get the vaccine. As for me? — I’m in!
Some people are still doubting the reality of COVID-19; I received an e-mail from an acquaintance, Eknath Erwin Vann, a yoga teacher and a musician whose work I had the pleasure of reviewing. (My review of Let’s Call Ed.)
I was shocked to read in Eknath’s message that he had a serious case of COVID-19. I asked him if I could share his story and he agreed.
Eknath plans to start teaching Yoga as soon as he’s back to full strength; in the meantime, he has shared his Hatha Yoga For All online course.
2. John Lennon (9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980) has been gone for 40 years. His music lives on with some wonderful reimaginings. I’ve been enjoying this; Michael Occhipinti’s SHINE ON: THE UNIVERSE OF JOHN LENNON.
3. My reading this week, The Craft of the Japanese Sword by Leon and Hiroko Kapp, Yoshindo Yoshihara, a book that I revisit often. A must-have for lovers of the Japanese sword. A refresher as I recorded a video, how not to polish a samurai sword.
A book I have just started, The Department of Sensitive Crimes by Alexander McCall Smith, it’s a fun read by one of my favourite authors.
4. My eye candy, all about movies and shows with a vast amount of comedy. I just realized “Working Moms” has released a new season.
5. My promotion for the holiday book sale is still running, take advantage of some good deals on e-books, including my book Samba on a Snowy Day.
Children’s Books Holiday Sale: Get my e-book for a limited time, at a fantastic price. There are some great deals here from some award-winning children’s authors.
Thanks for reading, if you think someone you know would like my newsletter please share it with them. If you’re looking for a great children’s book, check out my book, Samba on a Snowy Day.
The paperback version of Samba on a Snowy Day is now available in all York Region Chapters-Indigo stores. Pick up your copy before the Christmas rush.
Please consider a contribution to our next book project; scheduled for February of 2021. You can contribute by buying me a coffee, just swing by Ko-fi.com. You know I appreciate my coffee and in these crazy times every coffee really helps out.
Check out my weekly journal, follow the link to subscribe. Get the weekly happenings in your inbox, no spam I promise.
Copyright © 2020 Paul Yanuziello, All rights reserved.