Hello all and welcome. Please join me as I share five points of interest that I hope you will find interesting as well. Virtual training, gardens of the World, masks for kids as the new norm and more.
1. Our virtual world! This week I took a 2 hour, online virtual training course with my old employer. Virtual training; points were shared on how to deliver an inspirational and fun online virtual course. Our new reality, our new virtual world. I made points, check out my take on Virtual Fun.
Some interesting online content that may give you some joy, many gardens are in full bloom and it’s very relaxing to take a tour. One of the top 10 gardens in the world is a good place to start; with the botanical gardens of Madame Ganna Walska’ Lotusland.
2. The Stories Our Elders Tell Us. Online stories from our Elders, inspiring stories that can change the world. Sit down with five members of the Significant Elders of Harlem as they sit down with 4th and 5th-grade students and share their upbringing.
3. It’s the law now; at least it is in Ontario, if you’re in a public place you must wear a mask. Getting your kids to wear a mask. And 101 fun family things to do at home to help get you through the summer.
4. I am studying, learning and enjoying the wonderful world of marketing. This week I am reading, Playing The Short Game: How to Market & Sell Short Fiction by Douglas Smith
5. My friends at Latin Jazz Net shared this great trailer for The Cuban: A film about the power of music over Alzheimer’s.
The film is to be screened next week as part of A Drive-In Film Festival hosted by The Italian Contemporary Film Festival.
Thanks for reading, if you think someone you know would like my newsletter please share it with them. If you’re looking for a great children’s book, check out my book, Samba on a Snowy Day.
Please consider a contribution to our next book project by buying me a coffee, swing by Ko-fi.com. Every coffee really helps out during these times.
Don’t forget to check out my youtube channel. Get my weekly newsletter in your inbox, no spam I promise.
Copyright © 2020 Paul Yanuziello, All rights reserved.