My Newsletter – Summer Inspiration
Some things that I’m interested in this week.
Only five items, links or suggestions that you will be able to get some information on.
Links to some sites I like, sites that inspire me, make me want to read or are just plain interesting.
- Ever Widening Circles. What I like about this newsletter is it’s inspirational stories and its conspiracy of goodness. Like this recent story on the hidden power of algorithms Ever Widening Circles or how to bring the Island Fox back from the brink of extinction. A 9 minute inspirational story, saving-the-island-fox
- My previous blog touched on getting children active, what about starting them early. Find a yoga baby class Life With Baby or a program that I actually teach, a karate, parent and tot program created by the Stouffville Community Centre. Sign up for a program: recreation, lessons, programs.
- Reading books in the summer, what could be more delightful. Settling in on beautiful summer day at the beach with a great read. I am presently enchanted by “The Samurai’s Garden” a 1994 novel by American author Gail Tsukiyama. Goodreads Link to The Samurai’s Garden
- My pick for evening entertainment, a great show on Prime TV, especially if you’re into the New York jazz scene. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel an American period comedy-drama television series, created by Amy Sherman-Palladino.
- Classic literature, can children still read Dr. Suess. The Toronto star newspaper lists Green Eggs and Ham in the top ten children’s books. I have rediscovered the Dr. Suess series as a wonderful way to entertain my 9 month old grandaughter.
Thanks for reading. If you like what you’ve read forward this to someone you think will enjoy it. Check out my blog, follow the link sign in.