“If you build it, he will come.” W.P. Kinsella (1935 – 2016)
Welcome to my Weekly Journal
This weeks 5 things that interested me and I thought might interest you.
1. When we set out to do something and the magic happens; everything magically comes together. Do you get that feeling? Intention! I felt that way this week. This month, I set out to complete my middle-grade novel. I completed the rough draft on Sunday. Thanks to my writing group, “Word by Word” and NaNoWriMo for the motivation.
2. Art Gallery expositions. Where would you like to visit? Gallery hopping to New York; yes, I miss my annual visits to the Big Apple.
This year it seems everything is virtual. A first for many, including Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre. I am looking forward to Alvin Ailey’s Virtual Season.
3. One show I get a kick out of, “Somebody Feed Phil“. On a new episode, Phil finds himself in San Francisco. I learned some interesting facts about this city. A city that I had planned to visit this year. The earthquake and devastating fire of 1906. The rebuilding of San Francisco by A.P. Giannini, an Italian immigrant and the founder of The Bank of America.
4. The Kindle Creative writing workshop for children that I host will be finishing up this week. I created a short story from the prompts and examples that I used. A fun story about a Howler Monkey and his friend, who decide to have a celebration.
5. My listening pleasure, remembering the composer, Johnny Mandel on his birthday November 23rd. A Time For Love.
Children’s Books Holiday Sale: Get my e-book for a limited time at a fantastic price. There are some great deals here from some award-winning children’s authors.
Thanks for reading, if you think someone you know would like my newsletter please share it with them. If you’re looking for a great children’s book, check out my book, Samba on a Snowy Day.
The paperback version of Samba on a Snowy Day is now available in all York Region Chapters-Indigo stores. Pick up your copy before the Christmas rush.
Please consider a contribution to our next book project; scheduled for February of 2021. You can contribute by buying me a coffee, just swing by Ko-fi.com. You know I appreciate my coffee and in these crazy times every coffee really helps out.
Check out my weekly journal, follow the link to subscribe. Get the weekly happenings in your inbox, no spam I promise.
Copyright © 2020 Paul Yanuziello, All rights reserved.