Some things that interested me this week, and I hope will be of interest to you too.
Here are my five items, links or suggestions that should get you some inspiration and information.
1. Coming to Ontario, Canada, the city of Mississauga specifically is a show by the one and only Dr. Seuss. Well the estate, holders of the torch for all things Dr. Seuss – Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. The LA Times had this to say, Dr.-Seuss-Exhibition-Tour. For your chance to get out and see the show information and tickets ExperienceSeuss.com
2. International Festival of Authors, the festival runs from October 24th – November 3rd. I plan to check out a few things, but as I’m into self-publishing, I am very interested in this event: The Small Press Market.
3. My Heart Fills With Happiness – a cool book, a different language, it’s in English and Plains Cree, with wonderful illustrations and it is a fantastic idea. Over 550,000 Grade One students will receive a copy of the book.
This children’s book by Monique Grey Smith with Illustrations by Julie Flett is available as a part of the TD Grade One Book Giveaway and The Canadian Children’s Book Centre.
4. I was inspired by the Flamenco Legends show that I took in last week and it had me looking through a record collection that I inherited from my mother.
I was looking for Flamenco legends who I had grown up listening to.
5. For some entertaining screen time, I recommend the Netflix series Magical Andes, simply fascinating. The longest mountain range in the world cutting South America in two, from north to south, with seven countries – Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, Peru and Venezuela covered. The continent’s most magnificent natural wonder stretches over 7,500km.
Thanks for reading. If you like what you’ve read forward this to someone you think will enjoy it. Check out my blog, follow the link, sign in.
Copyright © 2019 Paul Yanuziello, All rights reserved.