|Hello all! Some things that interested me this week, and may interest you too.
Only five items, links or suggestions that will be able to get you some inspiration.
Here are some links to some sites I like, sites that inspire me, make me want to read or are just plain interesting.
- Music is a very big part of my life, I listen to music frequently. I attend live shows, concerts, clubs and even festivals. Most recently, August, 18th to be exact, I attended the Markham Jazz Festival and checked out a few good groups. One that really caught my attention and made me want to move and tap my foot, Bywater Call. I really enjoyed the band, the fact that they have a saxophone and a trumpet player is a bonus. The lead vocalist, Meghan Parnell has a wonderful voice. Her energy, her passion and her beautiful, powerful voice are captivating. Check the band out here, bywatercall.com. Their debut CD is expected out in the fall of 2019.
- Transformational coaching! Have you heard of that? I recently attended a coaching conference and I was impressed with speaker Dr. Jean Coté. I summarized his talk, you can check out a webinar here, Dr.Cotè on youtube.com or check my blog – paulyanuziello.com, check out my summary report of Dr. Coté’s talk at the coaches conference.
- Last week I mentioned a book I was reading about a master gardener, today I invite you to check out some incredible gardens, swing over to Japan and view some beautiful gardens, go to japan-guide.
- Last week I mentioned classic literature and this week I found a provider of the classics for free. Gutenburg.org, locates classics that have gone into the public domain and they make them available on Kindle or other electronic readers. I downloaded to my kindle reader one of my favourite children’s authors Thornton Burgess, auth of the Bed-Time Storybooks a series of books with titles like Sammy Jay and Reddy Fox. Some of these titles have gone into the public domain and this awesome site is allowing free downloads of these classics. Not only children’s literature, but classics in many genre, I downloaded a couple of books by another of my favourite authors, P. G. Wodehouse. You can browse the bookshelf here: https://www.gutenberg.org
- My pick for entertainment, get out and enjoy summer. Get to the beach, or get to the water. Better yet, get on the water. I picked up a deal on a canoe and I’m trying it out on Lake Muskoka, near the town of Gravenhurst, Ontario. I found some secluded rivers and I’m being entertained by nature.
Thanks for reading. If you like what you’ve read forward this to someone you think will enjoy it. Check out my blog, follow the link.