Hello all and a warm welcome to you all. In this weeks journal, civil rights, my new children’s book, music and more…
1. My featured photo is of my new book, Scratchy the Squirrel: A Time for Friends.
2. This week I celebrated Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 17th, a national holiday in the United States of America.
I also found out that National Penguin Day happened this week, January 20th and of course that meant watching Happy Feet.
3. I took in a couple of cool documentaries this week, MLK/FBI An award-winning documentary about Martin Luther King Jr.
And, Oscar Brown Jr. – American singer, songwriter, playwright, poet, civil rights activist, and actor.
4. One of my favorite jazz festivals is the Winter Jazz Fest, running virtually from January, 13 – 22 and that’s what I’ve been listening to all week. If you have a taste for some jazz, the concerts will be archived for your viewing and listening pleasure.
5. My children’s e-book, Samba in Brazil is available for free, for a limited time. I have joined this awesome winter book fair that includes a variety of ‘Great Kids Books’.
Thank you for reading, if you think someone you know would like to read my newsletter please share it with them. If you are looking for a great children’s book check out my new book, Samba in Brazil; Paperback version, on sale for a limited time. And the Portuguese version, Samba no Brasil, now available as a set.
Or one of my other books, Samba on a Snowy Day or the Brazilian/ Portuguese version Samba em um Dia de Neve.
Stay safe, stay well, stay strong and keep going.
Copyright © 2022 Paul Yanuziello, PNJ Services, All rights reserved.